visit
InspiringEntries.com
for updates.


Journal Entry # 17

Saturday night, I was watching Kapuso Mo Jesica Soho..

I was struck by the words of a woman preparing for her coming death. Death is certain and it could happen anytime. She is not afraid. She's assured of eternal life after the death of her physical body. Her assurance: JESUS CHRIST whom she accepted as Savior and Lord of her life. What a faith! As i watched that episode, i reflected on my life. Scenes flashed my mind. Memories from childhood were recollected. Past sins and bad habits were reminding me. But, that was the past. I am now a new person. The old is gone. Past sins(even present and future sins) were cleansed by the blood of Christ. No amount of good works can match the work that Christ did.

The choir that this woman taught came to visit her and sang a touching song.. Here are the few lines:

Oh may all who come behind us find us faithful 
May the fire of our devotion light their way

May the footprints that we leave

Lead them to believe

And the lives we live inspire them to obey
Oh may all who come behind us find us faithful

Someday, I will come to this point where i'll have to say goodbye to the
people that i ministered, the people who have been part of my life.
may my life be an inspiration to other people. A life that would lead
others in the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.


May we strive day by day to please God in every aspect of our lives.
When we will see Him face to face, He will say, "well done, good and faithful servant!"

More to share, but i got no time to write everything.:(

God bless you

0 comments