visit
InspiringEntries.com
for updates.



my brother noli has something to share about Thy Marketplace's Gift-giving last Saturday and his worship last Sunday at Day by Day Christian Ministries.




hi guys,

let me just share you the experience i had during the gift giving activity last saturday along with our other workers for the Lord...the yearly activity once again reminded me of my humble beginning years back...i could have opted to spend the weekends with my family, but reaching out to those less fortunate in life has brought bliss to my soul..

with our measly gift, around 30 or 20 pesos plus the food package of sandwich, one china apple, jellyace, and funchum juice, hundreds of smiles hovered the place even just for few minutes... undoubtedly, the ecstatic moment surely transcended to the angels above as children excitedly opened their gifts....it was really fulfilling to have a noble cause like it... the more i was inspired to strive more in order to start a benevolent undertaking in the near future...

it was also revelead to me by the Lord that, what we have sometimes could not be equated to happiness or a shield to sadness, but by mere sharing our lives, in order to connect to those person in need, is what He's been asking for...

my two days stay at manila gave me the opportunity to broke my routine since i joined my bsp family last january... as far as i can remember, the last time i spent my weekends in manila was sometime in june when i also participated a GK activity at muntinlupa...

comes sunday.....

my sunday was comparably worthy with me attending at Day by Day at Folk Arts Theater with Bren... (tnx Bren) i witnessed how God conquered the lives of many across ages...young children has already been serving the Lord with their talents, dancing and singing, passionately in front of thousands attendees...

much to my sight delight was my yearning to hear the word delivered by no less than Pastor Ed Lapiz...the sharing was all about how Jacob deceived his father Isaac, that could be found at the book of Genesis...we might all be familiar with the story but lots of new learning came to me as i attentively listen and heatfully digest every insights that came from the Lord...

after the service, i decided not to join the Christmas party of bren and company at dampa, though i was invited..the options of either heading to MOA or playing badminton after having lunch crossed in my mind...

at the doorsteps of folk arts, bren and I bought a newly published book of Pastor Ed entitled Happines is Relationship back to back with Happines is Attitude... it is only a single book with two different genres with biblical adaptations and logical applications to our lives upon looking happiness... it costed me 100 bucks and we have it authographed by pastor Ed himself... =) it was the idea of bren though..



impatiently looking for a PUV to buendia, (which there was none pala in that area) i took a cab and reached MOA... i dined at El Polo Loco and while waiting for my food, i was having a glance at my newly acquired reading.. it caught my interest and unnoticeably, ive finished almost half of the part of Happiness is Relationship...(sounds frustrated..hehehe)

i continued to delight myself with the possible gift to myself and to my loved ones but i failed to get even a single item..hehehe... tnx God for the reminder about Threats of Live during the church service... i could have impulsively swiped my magnetic card again...further, i spent few minutes at powerbooks, but i didnt see my desired item, likewise....

i still played badminton, finished reading the the book half part of the book, talked to my friend over the phone for nearly two hours, worked for my ministry, and finally slept...

my life became sweeter than before!!!!

-Noli

0 comments