visit
InspiringEntries.com
for updates.



Yesterday, two shocking news reached my ears. Tears streamed down from my eyes as those stories came flashing again and again on my head. I was sad but happy. Why?

The first news: Bianca Morales died last Sunday. Remember her? I posted her message here last month. You can read it here. I read a post on Christianster.com about what happened. She was an inspiration to me. She's the one who encouraged me to continue writing on this blog. Bianca's friend, Olivia Sayo posted a message on Christianster which is reproduced below. If you want to leave a comment, you may click this link for the original post on Christianster.

Second, my sister informed me yesterday that she's pregnant. And i don't want to talk about that here.

Whatever the situation, I am convinced that everything works together for good to those who love God.

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Bianca taught me a lesson that life is so short. I should make the most in every opportunity. I will not waste my time, money and effort for things that are not important. Life should be lived for the greater glory of God alone. And never will I take part of the glory that belongs to Him alone.

My sister's situation taught me to be understanding. All of us have our own weaknesses. There are times that we are strong in one area and weak in another. Judgment has no place in here. I think that's all for now. I dont want to talk about this topic.

I'm happy because Bianca has joined our Creator and I still praise God for His goodness in my life. Day by day, new lessons are being taught by Him. And im so grateful for that.

Tomorrow, God willing, I will post Bianca's last two posts before she died. As promised above, here is the post of Ms. Olivia Sayo:

In Memoriam Of Bianca Morales [Bianca_fella] (Oct 30, 1984 - Jan 6, 2008)





It is with great regret but also of great joy to inform you that Bianca already joined her creator on January 6, 2008 at the Asian Hospital at excatly 3:56am. She died of multiple organ failures brought about by cancer that tortured her body day in day out.

I am Olivia Sayo, a friend of Bianca. She gave me her password to her christianster account and allowed me to view her profile. Within the past few days, I was the one accessing the account. Bianca would like to extend her apologies for not replying to her friends here since she was no longer able to type with her fingers and eventually lost her vision.

Bianca's death came earlier than expected. All of us were in despair but also joyful that she now have come to experience her dream. No more tears and no more pain.

I would like to thank, on behalf of the late Bianca Morales, those people who never stopped praying and encouraging her through the most trying times of her life.

As our token of thanks to Bianca, may I request those people whom Bianca's life have touched to leave your euology or last words on comments of this sharing. Please share how Bianca's life have moved and changed you in any way. I believe that Bianca would love to hear that.

Thank you Bianca, my friend.

Olivia Sayo


Leave your comments here.


1 comments

  1. Unknown // January 14, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

    I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your friend Bianca.

    This is something I have struggled with for such a long time. If I believe, if I have faith in God, I should rejoice that my loved one has joined His ranks in Heaven.

    And yet I am here mourning, grieving and crying a river of tears. Am I a hypocrite, am I a believer or am I just a human doing the best I can.

    My thoughts and prayers are with you, Bianca and her friends and family.