visit
InspiringEntries.com
for updates.



I would like to thank everyone who are reading my posts here. I do hope that you are really inspired by my personal reflections, videos, stories and poems that I'm sharing here. It is my desire that each of us will be changed each day for the greater glory of God. This is the very reason that I write.




Today, I received my First Payment from Google Adsense. I got $133.The first 10% of the amount will be given to Lugaw Patrol - a ministry of Day by Day Christian Ministries that feeds the street children of Manila every Sunday afternoon. Some amount will be saved for the expenses of my blogs. A small amount will be shared to other Christian bloggers of our church. I'll be treatin them with a lunch. hehe. Hope you'll be here tomorrow. =)




Again, thank you. Continue to be inspired and be an inspiration to others. God bless us more.

1 comments

  1. Jeff // February 4, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

    Hey, Bren.:) It's nice to hear a Christian brother being blessed this way. Keep on bro and keep on bless others too!