visit
InspiringEntries.com
for updates.



Saturday, March 01, 2008

It was such a long day - a day worth remembering. It seldom happens that I go to work before eight in the morning. I had my breakfast on time and signed in on time. I planned to finish all tasks within four hours but I was loaded with jobs. I logged out at 1 in the afternoon. I had to rush to Folk Arts Theater to attend Day by Day's Multimedia Ministry's seminar on handling video camera. New learnings were added on my mind. I learned different "magic" that can be done with the video camera. We were taught how to correctly shoot different scenes. The best thing is, I became an actor for few minutes. Haha. We applied what we learned from the seminar. I acted as a student viewing photographs in an exhibit. We've watch each others videos, made some reactions and recommendations. At the same time Praise and Worship rehearsal was ongoing. I immediately went to the main stage to join the recording for Praise and Worship.

This afternoon, we also scheduled a gathering of Joshua Movement Alumni. It was scheduled 2pm but I had lots of appointments during the day. It was expected that I'll be late. We met at KFC in SM Megamall. I was blessed when I heard their testimonies. Seeing those people brought me great joy. I shared to them an answered prayer. The doctor who checked me up did not find anything (to worry about) on my X-ray result. The pain on my back and muscles were gone. Medications also did a great work here. I currently take two brands of pain relievers. Praise God for the healing!

I was also challenged to give portions of my income to Joshua. Their situation cut my heart. i don't know the picture but i feel they're in need of Financial support. upon hearing their stories, I decided that the 10% of my Adsense income last February will be given to Joshua. The amount is small but I know it could help.

We ended up a little bit late but that was worth. I even missed my favorite magazine show that night. I was not interested to watch Imbestigador , so I turned off the TV and faced a laptop and read an e-book about Adsense. That was 199-page e-book. I only finished reading 50 pages. By one in the morning, I stopped reading. I had to prepare myself for the Sunday worship service.

That was it - My Saturday. time is gold and we have to make most of every opportunity. I was happy for the new learnings, meeting old friends, grateful that I maximized my time. David once prayed, " Teach us to number our days so we may gain a heart of wisdom. " Let us pray that we may be wise in spending our time. Spend it on things that could build up our spirit and others. Continue to encourage one another (daily).

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Thanks for reading. God bless..

0 comments