visit
InspiringEntries.com
for updates.


This is Bianca's last entry. Be Inspired.

I was drowning because of bright light, as every part of my body and being was suddenly glowing all the same.. I was walking briskly towards the source of the light.. but it seemed that the light came from every corner of the room i was in.. A speck of cold mist dropped on my face.. then I was awake.. my mother was praying in tears beside me in my hospital bed..

I honestly didn't know what to think.. I wanted to continue the dream, and pray it is true, but at the same time I want to continue living and stay with the people dear to me.. My mom exclaimed in praises to God because i just awoke.. little have i known that i have been sleeping for 2 consecutive days.. i said i just had a glimpse of paradise.. more tears fell from my mother's eyes.. i tried my best to cry.. but no tears fell from me.. i know why..

Join me as i recount the best dream of my life..

I was lying in bed, as always, beneath a bright light overhead my hospital bed.. Figures of a woman, which I think was my mom, and a big man that i guess is Dr. Santos, were the last silhouette i saw before i went to deep sleep.. I knew that my eyes were close, yet i'm seeing white light.. something's wrong.. i rubbed my eyes.. yet it is still bright.. i finally accepted it.. i'm dead..

i tried to make up something to what seemed like a bright smoke or cloud (i really can't distinguish).. i was surprised that a being, that i suppose is an angel, made himself out from the thick fog surrounding the place i was in.. his face gleamed like nothing i've ever seen.. he seemed so harmless.. a feeling of comfort and peace stirred right inside me.. he was white.. white as the cloud surrounding him.. with a feeling of security i followed him to somewhere i really don't know where.. heaven i guess.. i tried my best to catch up with him because he's moving fast.. i only realized that i wasn't walking all along.. i don't know how it happened but after a sudden we were in front of a gigantic gate. I reckon the gate was made of diamond.. jewelried by precious stones i've never seen in my entire life.. the gate opens as we arrive, something like an automatic door.. little by little the whole thing reveals itself to me.. the floor was shimmering with light, i knew it was made of gold.. i looked around.. the place was boundless.. the measurement is endless.. what i see on my right can be also seen on my left.. i dont see a ceiling.. nor the gate that was supposedly behind me.. i knew at once that i can't go back..

i was crying.. but no tears drop.. i never felt so much at peace in my entire life.. i've never been so much filled with joy.. the pain that i had because of my disease all vanished in an instant.. the comfort of being free from any pain that i so much missed, i felt again at that time.. right there and then i made a decision.. i said to myself, "Lord I want to stay.."

i was walking (or floating, i really can't tell..) through the golden road.. i was looking at myself through my reflection on the road.. i felt so beautiful as ever.. i then realized that inspite of all the light that surrounds the place, i cast no shadow.. i realized in an instant that darkness has no place in heaven.. no more pain.. no more regrets.. no more remorse..

suddenly a still voice whispered to me.. "You've never seen enough!".. in an instant my heart lept with joy.. i knew what or who is beyond this what seemed to be an endless road i was walking through.. "at last," i said to myself, "i'll see the love of my life.." then all my earthly memories rushed through my mind.. all the pain.. all the regrets.. all the loneliness.. all the sacrifices and hardships.. "IT'S WORTH IT!", i finally declared..

i walked past the golden steps.. my heart trembling in anticipation to meet Jesus.. i never been so excited like this.. the nearer i get, the more brighter the light becomes.. I was drowning because of bright light, as every part of my body and being was suddenly glowing all the same.. I was walking briskly towards the source of the light.. but it seemed that the light came from every corner of the room i was in.. A speck of cold mist dropped on my face.. then I was awake..


Bianca 12/21/07

0 comments